SERIES 3 | LIFE INTENTIONAL
It is easy to fall into a routine that is less than God’s best. Life’s demands and complexities often leave the marriage with sparse leftovers of time and resources. Come join an effort to change the paradigm of how marriage is done. Replace reactivity with being proactive. Be strategic and align your time and resources with your priorities.
Life Intentional (Full Year – Includes 4 Books)
Guide One: The Fool and the Fuel (Fall 2021)
Guide Two: The Micro-Marriage (Winter/Spring 2022)
How does it sound to…
- Work together to create an exciting vision for your marriage?
- Not only have your marriage survive, but also to grow in support, closeness and enjoyment of one another?
- Prioritize and invest in your marriage, making it a source of life and grace?
- Have a blast together and have God use it to draw others to Him?
Your marriage group, in combination with these Grace Marriage group guides, are created to help you do just that!
Each guide contains:
- 100+ pages with key lessons and worksheets
- 21 – Investment Challenges
- 3 – Intentional Coffee Self-Studies
- Continuing the Progress: Weekly Check-ups
Exclusive Bonus Content:
- Videos from the founders of Grace Marriage, Brad & Marilyn Rhoads
- Emails with encouragement and teaching delivered to your inbox
Dates for the Next Huddle
Winter/Spring 2022 – February 13 thru March 27 (groups offered on Sunday mornings, Sunday evenings and Wednesday evenings. An online group is offered on Sunday evenings.)