Do you want a better marriage? Do you want to grow in the enjoyment of one another? Do you want to protect your marriage? Do you want to launch your marriage out of a stagnant pattern into a growth pattern? Do you want to get on the same page as your spouse so you can be more effective?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, join a Grace Marriage coaching group at FCC!
FCC is a host site for Grace Marriage, a ministry that desires to protect and grow marriages proactively. Marriage is foundational to the success of a family, church, and community. However, the busyness and demands of life make it difficult to be intentional. In Grace Marriage, a couple makes a proactive effort to protect and grow their marriage by investing in two (six-week) huddles each year to take a big picture of their life and marriage. Couples who intentionally focus on their marriage and place it under the grace of Christ will see their relationship transformed into a more enjoyable and God-glorifying union.
Quick Summary. Grace Marriage is…
- An intentional time for husband and wife to be strategic, and proactive in their relationship.
- A time to establish and pursue goals together.
- A place to learn a wellness, protection, and growth model.
- A chance to re-focus on positives and create a refreshing atmosphere.
- An opportunity to address issues in a safe place.
February 19 – March 29
Groups are offered on Sunday mornings, Sunday evenings, and Wednesday evenings (An online group is offered on Sunday evenings).
Children’s programming or childcare is offered for all groups.